GitHub user srdo opened a pull request:

    STORM-3009: Upgrade to Dropwizard 1.3.0, and ensure storm-webapp has …

    …only one SLF4j binding on the classpath

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-3009

    Verified that the logviewer still works after this change. While the
Dropwizard documentation (https://github.com/dropwizard/dropwizard/pull/1900)
mentions that we should add a configuration parameter to make this work, I
can't find anywhere in storm-webapp where Dropwizard is actually started, nor
do we seem to have a Dropwizard configuration file, so I suspect it's not
necessary.

    $ git pull https://github.com/srdo/storm STORM-3009

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/2606.patch

    This closes #2606