Github user revans2 commented on the issue:

    I am seeing these when I run DRPC and the logviewer.  They appear to still
work so this is minor, but it would be nice to fix them in a follow on JIRA if
you cannot do it quickly now.

    ```
    WARNING: A provider
org.apache.storm.daemon.logviewer.webapp.LogviewerResource registered in SERVER
runtime does not implement any provider interfaces applicable in the SERVER
runtime. Due to constraint configuration problems the provider
org.apache.storm.daemon.logviewer.webapp.LogviewerResource will be ignored.
    ```

    ```
    WARNING: A provider org.apache.storm.daemon.drpc.webapp.DRPCResource
registered in SERVER runtime does not implement any provider interfaces
applicable in the SERVER runtime. Due to constraint configuration problems the
provider org.apache.storm.daemon.drpc.webapp.DRPCResource will be ignored.
    ```

    Also I found that the exception mapping does not appear to be working.  If
you go to the topology page for a topology that is not up (i.e.
http://localhost:8080/topology.html?id=wc-1-1533264135 ) I see a stack trace
for the NotAliveException being printed out to stdout or stderr (not sure which)

    ```
    NotAliveException(msg:wc-1-1533264135)
        at
org.apache.storm.generated.Nimbus$getTopologyConf_result$getTopologyConf_resultStandardScheme.read(Nimbus.java:45081)
        at
org.apache.storm.generated.Nimbus$getTopologyConf_result$getTopologyConf_resultStandardScheme.read(Nimbus.java:45059)
        at
org.apache.storm.generated.Nimbus$getTopologyConf_result.read(Nimbus.java:44993)
    ```

    But the request is returning an HTML response

    ```
    <head>
    <title>Error 500 Request failed.</title>
    </head>
href="http://eclipse.org/jetty";>Powered by Jetty:// 9.4.7.v20170914</a><hr/>

    ```