I think this was remarked on by Roshan in the last RC, but the binary
distribution has become significantly larger since 1.x. It looks like this
is down to storm-autocreds not being added to the exclusion list in
storm-dist/binary/final-package/src/main/assembly/binary.xml.

Since the module isn't excluded, external/storm-autocreds contains the
module jar, plus all dependency jars. Is this an accident, or do we want to
include these jars in the distribution?