Yes, I am definitely interested first in "Kafka related changes"
because it's the biggest impact I currently have when trying to "port"
my topologies from 1.2.x to 2.x.

The other topics are also very tempting, I think I'll jump to the
"Java port" one as soon it's published..

Storm 2.x's going to such a big change for us, i'm impatient to dig this!

Kind regards,
Alexandre