Hi there,

Thank you so much for this detailed information. I am glad to have a quick
response from you.
I got busy with my routine office stuff, so could not focus much on this
package this whole week.
Actually I am more focused towards adding arm64 support to travis-ci only,
because of my professional commitments.
I have tried something like this :
1. As pip and pip3 were causing issues, hence I changed the python version
from 2.7 to 3. Now mock is getting installed successfully. Alternatively,
we can also install mock using pip2 on python 2.7 .
2. Also, JAVA_HOME was getting set with jre, not jdk. So, I manually
installed openjdk-11-jdk and then set JAVA_HOME according to it. That issue
has been cleared now.
3. After that, I am getting issues related to swapon file permissions, and
an unexpected interrupt in 3 out of 6 arm64 tests on travis-ci. I am
linking my logs below. Plz have a look at those test cases with jdk 11 on
arm64.
 TRAVIS-CI logs :  https://travis-ci.com/github/rahulgit-ps/storm

I will keep sharing my findings. Hoping the same :)

Thanks and Regards
Rahul Aggarwal

--

*Disclaimer* -The information transmitted is intended solely for the
individual
and/or
privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or
other use of
or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have
received this email in
error please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer. In
such instances you are further prohibited
from reproducing, disclosing,
distributing or taking any action in reliance
on it.As a recipient of this email,
you are responsible for screening its
contents and the contents of any
attachments for the presence of viruses.
No liability is accepted for any
damages caused by any virus transmitted by
this email.