Hi,

I'm surprised and glad to see a new release on Storm 1.2.x, as I have
still not succeeded in migrating to Storm 2.x.
 Not exactly related to this VOTE, but is there some hope to see a
Storm 1.x release which could run with Java 17 LTS ?

Indeed, we currently run our topologies with Storm 1.2.3 with Java 11
LTS with no issue, my first attempt with Java 17 miserably fail
because of some forbidden access to Java internals...

Should I fill an JIRA for this is there's some hope for Storm 1.x fixes?

Kind regards,
Alex