Just a short response: We have a significant number of asf projects
which migrated to GH issues recently, ie. there is automatic tooling in
place to conduct such migration (for example: Shiro did it recently).

It often involves to make Jira read-only and link from the relevant GH
issues to the Jira issue.

Gruß
Richard

Am Mittwoch, dem 16.08.2023 um 10:03 +0200 schrieb Alexandre
Vermeerbergen: