Good news on my side:
* First test with 2.6.0 snapshot 2023/11/14 with a single Supervisor host is OK
   => I will soon (tomorrow) be able to upgrade my pre production
cluster to have a wider scope & performance results "at scale"
* My crazy attempt to convert all my topologies code from Java EE API
to Jakarta EE API is finally working *fine*, the issue was lying
between my keyboard and my seat (I used a misconfigured Kafka cluster
with my mostly Kafka-depending topologies). So it means that
regardless of the fact that Storm internally still relies on Java EE
artefacts, a bunch of code migrated to Jakarta EE runs anway - that's
what I like (smooth transitions)

I update when I'll have results on my pre-production cluster at scale
(max Thursday)

Alexandre