Hi,

Nice work imesh. But I dont like the idea of creating another abstraction
over the existing script. (if i get your work correct). It is better if we
can incorporate some of the changes to existing scripts. For an example
downloading Java/Mysql and activeMQ. (right now the downloading part is
manual i guess..)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Automated+Product+Configuration

thnaks

--