 From: Dinesh Bandara <dine...@wso2.com>
To: dev <dev@stratos.apache.org>; Maria Beckham <mariabeckha...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: Installation guide

Hi Maria,

Since you have installed everything (stratos, activemq) in one machine, you can
easily follow the [1] and it is updated against latest binary distributions[2]

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Automated+Product+Configuration
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/stratos/4.0.0-rc4/

All,