Hi Dale, thanks for the interest!

At the moment, I'm thinking that mentoring should be on a task by task
basis, and that we have a wiki page with a table to track tasks that need
to be done. The table could have headings like this:

- Task overview
- JIRA link (if applicable)
- What are the benefits of the task to stratos?
- What you need to do the task (e.g. Environment and knowledge)
- What you will learn from doing the task
- Approx effort of task
- Mentor and contact email
- Mentee (when assigned)

What do you think?