Does anyone else have an idea on this?

Who uses the eclipse maven plug to import the stratos source as maven
projects?  Do you import the whole stratos source as described on the wiki
page [1], or do you just import a few projects at a time?

Who uses 'mvn eclipse:eclipse' and imports stratos source as Java projects?

---

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/Setting+Up+a+Development+Environment