 From: chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
To: dev <dev@stratos.apache.org>; Maria Beckham <mariabeckha...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: Error during stratos setup apache-stratos-4.0.0

Hi Maria,

It looks like it is falling over just after this line: [1]

If you change the script for your Iaas from:

./ec2.sh $stratos_extract_path
bash -x ./ec2.sh $stratos_extract_path

Then run the script again, this will give you some debug output which
will hopefully identify the sed statement that is struggling, for
example [2]

Please let me know which sed script is failing.

Be careful not to post the output of running 'bash -x ...' to the
mailing list because it may contain your IaaS credentials.

Many thanks,

Chris

---
[1]