Hi,

Could you please have a look at the wso2carbon.log file which can be
found $stratos_path/apache-stratos/repository/logs/wso2carbon.log.
$stratos_path is defined in /stratos-installer/conf/setup.conf. It is the
place where stratos packs will be installed.

Additionaly please check whether stratos process in running on port 9443
netstat -tulpn | grep 9443

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer