Hi Udara,

Would you please help me to provide answers to the further doubts mentioned
by Chris in [1] as follows?

I'm still a bit confused. It seems that there are two types of patches:

A) diffs created using a version control system (e.g. diff's/pull requests)
B) archive files that have a well defined structure (e.g. [1])

Questions:

   - Will a Stratos 'committer' ever need to 'create' or 'apply' patches of
   type B?
   - Will a Stratos 'user' ever need to 'apply' patches of type B?

[1]https://wso2.org/jira/browse/DOCUMENTATION-561

@Chris: I resolved the JIRA since the content is added to the docs.

I suggest we can use this mail thread to clear out further doubts.