Hi all,

I have a requirement to support $subject.

Currently Stratos supports *"tcp://$mb_ip:$mb_port"* in jndi.properties
file and we need to add support to fail over URI support as  follows
*"failover:(tcp://primary_mb_ip:$mb_port:61616,tcp://secondary_mb_ip:$mb_port:61616)?*
*randomize=false"*.

 There are two places that we create jndi.properties file dynamically in
Stratos. Those are cartridge agent and Load balancer.

The problem is that we currently use MB ip and MB port attributes for
building the "java.naming.provider.url" of jndi properties file in in
dynamic case. So we cannot support fail over uri this way.

My suggestion is to introduce "mb_uri" parameter to the places we currently
use "mb_ip" and "mb_port" in LB and Cartridge agent.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.
Lahiru Sandaruwan
Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

email: lahi...@wso2.com cell: (+94) 773 325 954