Hi Rob,

The default admin password is set in
<stratos-home>/repository/conf/user-mgt.xml file:

<UserManager>
    <Realm>
        <Configuration>
                <AddAdmin>true</AddAdmin>
                <AdminRole>admin</AdminRole>
                <AdminUser>
                     <UserName>admin</UserName>
                     <Password>admin</Password>
                </AdminUser>
        </Configuration>
    </Realm>
</UserManager>

If it is a fresh installation you could change the admin password here.

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PPMC Member, Apache Stratos