Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delay. Please find the documentation for Configuring
Puppet Master in Apache Stratos 4.1.0 (future release) in [1].

I found some issues with the latest Puppet scripts when used with
Puppet master 3.4 (older versions). I made some changes to improve
backward compatibility and sent a pull request in [2]. Please review
and merge if it is good. The documentation in [1] is based on the
changes done in [2].

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YQr2YNjDqR1eA5W748nDkBIpiVZMXgK-XasKUwOBWoA/edit?usp=sharing

[2] https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/3