Hi

I did a clean install using the auto method and Openstack which worked fine.

I've now tried the same process but with EC2 enabled only, this appears in my
terminal as normal:

Apache Stratos configuration completed successfully
Starting up servers. This may take time. Look at
/opt/stratos-logs//stratos-setup.log file for server startup details
You can access Stratos after the server is started.
Management Console : https://stratos.mydomainname:9443/console

But this error appears in the wso2carbon.log file:

TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2014-07-02 14:51:28,018] FATAL
{org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager} -  WSO2 Carbon initialization
Failed {org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager}
org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException:
ParseError at [row,col]:[55,112]
Message: The element type "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" must be terminated by the
matching end-tag "</XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX>".

The XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX parts represent my ec2_credential set in the setup.conf
file.

Where do I look to fix this?

Thanks

Rob

[chillidrop]

Rob Harrison

+44 7835973695

r...@chillidrop.com

It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this e-mail immediately. The contents of this e-mail must not be
disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.

We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all
attachments. Statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect those of the company.