Martin

From: isu...@wso2.com [mailto:isu...@wso2.com] On Behalf Of Isuru Haththotuwa
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2014 8:58 PM
To: dev
Cc: Martin Eppel (meppel)
Group

Hi Devs,
Currently, in the proposed Composite Application Definition, a unique alias
must be specified by the user for all cartridges. This can be quite cumbersome.
To simplify this, can we have a single alias for each Group? Stratos can
generate aliases for individual cartridges in the Group using that unique alias
provided, and track them. WDYT?

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.