Hi Nirmal,

I've also observed this behavior. This results in unnecessary scaling
up even though actual memory consumption is low.

+1 for calculating average physical memory consumption.

However, will there be cases where we might want to consider physical
+ cached memory consumption when calculating average mem. consumption?
I think we should clearly document this.

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera
Software Engineer

Phone: +94 77 64 154 38