Hi,

I've developed a Puppet module for JBoss Application Server cartridge
and created a PR in [1]. I've written a blog post explaining all the
steps for deploying a JBoss cartridge in [2].

Also I've improved Puppet scripts to support HTTPS protocol so now you
can specify certificate and key files in Puppet script which will get
imported to Stratos load-balancer JKS keystore. These certificate/key
files may reside anywhere in the Puppet master instance (no need to
put them inside a Puppet module). Earlier we had a problem when
accessing instances in HTTPS protocol via LB. Importing the
self-signed certificate to LB's JKS and setting the following JVM
parameter will fix the problem.
-Djsse.enableSNIExtension=false

These SSL related configurations will get applied only if you have
enabled it in Puppet script using $ssl_enabled parameter.

I've also made those SSL related fixes to PHP cartridge as well. Now
if SSL is enabled, it will copy the specified certificate and key file
to PHP cartridge and configure SSL enabled virtual host.

I hope this will be a good value addition to Stratos cartridge portfolio.

[1] - https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/6
[2] -
http://blog.ravihansa3000.com/2014/07/using-jboss-cartridge-on-apache-stratos.html

Thanks.