Thanks for the reply. I think the issue is that the instance is a medium
size one (RAM: 4GB, VCPUs: 2 VCPU and Disk: 40GB). Hence it takes some time
to create the snapshot.
I need to know whether it is possible for me to start working on the
instance when the snapshot status is "Queued" and in case if I need, would
I be able to restore to that created snapshot? ( Because it takes long time
for snapshot creation and if I start working on the instance snapshopt
status will be as "Queued" in this senario).

Thanks

Prasanna Dangalla
Software Engineer, WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com/
lean.enterprise.middleware

cell: +94 777 55 80 30 | +94 718 11 27 51
twitter: @prasa77