hi Nirmal,

I am facing some problems if I test with master branch. For example, not
able to configure autoscale policy, etc from stratos manager UI.
Not sure if there are known issues.

I moved my changes to 4.0.0 based and created a branch gce-4.0.0 [1], and
did some testing.
I also started document on testing different features [2].
Please suggest on further testing combinations.

I also have a script [3] (based on Chris's project [4]) to install
prerequisites, puppet server, compile & install stratos. It should be
pretty similar to other IaaS, except only one quirk. But helps to setup
things faster. I will include more info about this in the doc.

[1] https://github.com/suriyapriya/stratos/tree/gce-4.0.0
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_UyglvcuNASxFbC6YK4zDoKohx9xiiqBNZqMiezkhzo/
[3] https://gist.github.com/suriyapriya/75fc471cd3aee0b810aa