Hi,

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 2:14 AM, chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Imesh,
>
> If you get a chance, would you be able to add some information to "How
> to try out the implementation" on [1]?

I tried out that code and were able to get Cloud controller to spawn a
docker container. I will add the steps, and better if Imesh can verify those

Also noted that the code has been implemented to use the image description,
but not the image id in DockerIaaS.findImage method,
so that in cartridge definition json the value to be used in imageId is the
description (like ubuntu:13.10)

Was that intentional? Any reason to avoid the imageId there?

Thanks,
Sajith

--
*--*