If we are doing New UI + Role based access, IMO we should go with a 4.1.0
release, not 4.0.1 release. Because it has some new features as well.
Considering these IMHO we should do a 4.1.0 against master brach ASAP. All
docker, grouping stuff will going to release against master. May be we can
plan two 4.1.0, 4.2.0 release for both these major (docker and grouping)
features.

IMO considering current status, we may do 4.1.0 with docker (and new UI +
role based access) support first (somewhere in end of sept?) and 4.2.0 with
grouping somewhere in end of nov?

Or, both major features in one with some milestones?

WDYT?

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Vice President, Apache Stratos