Hi guys,

I've been in contact with CoreOS and have had a really positive response
from Alex Polvi.  He has suggested to use the CoreOS user mailing list, but
we can reach them directly if required.

Should we nominate one person to coordinate sending our stratos-coreos
integration questions to the CoreOS user list so they don't get hit by
multiple independent questions?

Many thanks,
Chris

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 2:52 PM, chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Shall I reach out asking if they are interested in collaborating and what
> channel is best for this?

+1 Chris.

> On 12 Aug 2014 10:07, "Nirmal Fernando" <nirmal070...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Further, I feel even Fleet and Stratos has some common interests such as ;
>>
>> * starting docker containers
>> * service grouping.
>> * providing HA etc.
>>

>> https://coreos.com/docs/launching-containers/launching/launching-containers-fleet/
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 2:25 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I agree Chris. What's the method you propose? mailing-list? I already
>>> raised few issues on their GitHub repos :-)

>>> --
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Nirmal
>>>
>>> Nirmal Fernando.
>>> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

>> Best Regards,
>> Nirmal
>>
>> Nirmal Fernando.