hello guys, im trying to subscribe a multitenant cartbridbe i follow all
the wizard and every works perfect but when i try to subscribe the
cartbridge give me this error in the log file.

TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2014-08-11 23:34:03,345] ERROR
{org.apache.stratos.manager.m
anager.CartridgeSubscriptionManager} -  No active instances are found for
cartri
dge [centos]
{org.apache.stratos.manager.manager.CartridgeSubscriptionManager}

Im using Statos 4.0.0 with docker in an image EC2 in the cloud.

i follow the source code and found this method

private boolean activeInstancesAvailable(SubscriptionData subscriptionData)
{
      Cluster cluster =
TopologyClusterInformationModel.getInstance().getCluster(subscriptionData.getCartridgeType());
      int activeMemberCount = 0;
      if(cluster != null) {
          Collection<Member> members = cluster.getMembers();
          for (Member member : members) {
  if(member.isActive()) {
  activeMemberCount++;
  }
  }
      }
      if(log.isDebugEnabled()) {
      log.debug("Active member count for cluster  [" + cluster +"] is : "+
activeMemberCount);
      }
  return activeMemberCount > 0;
}

can you explain me more about this or give me an example to configure
multitenant cartbrige.

im from Argentina sorry is my english is note clear, let me know.

PD: Also when i try to subscribe a multitenant cartbrige without add a load
balancer gives me NPE i thinks there is a bug there.

TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2014-08-13 16:19:07,713] ERROR
{org.apache.stratos.rest.endp
oint.services.ServiceUtils} -  Failed to deploy the Service [Cartridge
type] cen
tos [alias] 027982ef-475e-4be4-945f-734eb5d54985 . Cause: null
{org.apache.strat
os.rest.endpoint.services.ServiceUtils}
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.stratos.manager.deploy.service.ServiceDeploymentManager.de
ployService(ServiceDeploymentManager.java:322)
        at
org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.services.ServiceUtils.deployService(
ServiceUtils.java:1133)
        at
org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.services.StratosAdmin.deployService(
StratosAdmin.java:908)

Thanks for the help
Ignacio