All,

Here are my notes from the demo;

* In GCE in order to create an image using the disk, you need to terminate
the instance first.

Improvements to make;

* Support to give the private key file path instead of using the content of
the private key inside the cloud-controller.xml.
* Map Stratos Partitioning concept to GCE project ids, may be?!
* Use zone parameter in partition configuration to map an availability zone
in GCE.

@Suriya could you please create Jiras to track these improvements and also
other improvements?

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Sathyasuriya Priya <sathyasur...@gmail.com