Dear Nirmal Fernando,
It is my puppet_log file!

Removing all existing certificates ..

Node Id 312318081417..

Domain

* Restarting puppet agent
  ...done.
Rather than invoking init scripts through /etc/init.d, use the service(8)
utility, e.g. service hostname start

Since the script you are attempting to invoke has been converted to an
Upstart job, you may also use the start(8) utility, e.g. start hostname
Exiting; failed to retrieve certificate and waitforcert is disabled
Initialization completed successfully.

Sent from my iPhone