Hi all,

Bit new to this discussion. I cannot find any code committed regarding
docker to master branch. Do we maintain them locally?

Also do we have a plan to use the docker API which is in Jclouds labs at
the moment?

Thanks.

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 12:32 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks a lot Sajith!
>

> On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Sajith Kariyawasam <saj...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I added the tasks as a new sub page [1] and linked from the original page
>> Chris has created [2]
>>
>> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/Task+List
>> [2]
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/Docker+Provider+Development
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sajith
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Sajith,
>>>
>>> Would you be able to add the task list to a wiki page?

>>> --
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Nirmal
>>>
>>> Nirmal Fernando.
>>> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

>> *--*
>> *Sajith Kariyawasam*
>> *Mobile: +94772269575 <%2B94772269575>*
>>

> --
> Best Regards,
> Nirmal
>
> Nirmal Fernando.
> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>
> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

email: lahi...@wso2.com cell: (+94) 773 325 954