​This is to discuss $subject.

I have attached the class diagram which shows the proposed Topology changes
for Composite App support. Please note that this design is not finalized
yet, might need to tweak this a bit as we go on.

​

I have only shown the Composite App related Topology related changes here.
The basic idea is as follows:

   - Topology will contain Applications, identified by a unique application
   id (specified in the Application Definition)
   - The Application can contain any number of Groups (set of Services
   and/or Groups) and/or Clusters.
   - The Groups correspond to a particular Group Definition that has been
   deployed before.
   - Applications and Groups might have a Dependency Order; a set of
   Startup Orders and a Kill Behavior which corresponds to the order that
   services in the particular App/Group is started and how to handle
   dependency termination.

   --
   Thanks and Regards,

   Isuru H.