Thanks Nirmal!

The build is getting further now, but is hitting the Travis 50 min max
build time limit [1]:

"
I'm sorry but your test run exceeded 50.0 minutes.

One possible solution is to split up your test run.
"

I'm trying to figure out what the options are from here ...

---
[1] https://travis-ci.org/snowch/stratos/builds/35134192