+1

Meta-data service is going to be vital when implementing clustering
support for application services as well. I think it's better to have
it as a  separate component.

Could you please explain what components will have dependencies to the
meta-data service client? This is going to be a REST client right?

Also we might want to think about security permissions for meta-data
service too. We can integrate this with the new user management model
that is being developed.

Thanks.

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera