Hi Lahiru,

Thanks for bringing this up. The wording is bit confusing right now.
We have referenced the same concept using different terms in different
components. I think we should come to a mutual agreement on using
these terms.

+1 for using the term Docker hosts instead of Kubernetes host.
Kubernetes is only an external entity that manage the life-cycle of
containers for Stratos. We should be able to replace Kubernetes with
some other technology with ease if the necessity arrives.

I think we should rename Cluster Monitors in a meaningful way as well.
The name should reflect the nature of the function. For eg - we
currently have ClusterMonitor and LbClusterMonitor,
DockerClusterMonitor in AS. It's better if we rename them in a better
way.

Thanks.

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 2:28 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahi...@wso2.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Thought of bring $subject into discussion. AFAIU we are using Kubenetes to
> manage docker hosts. So i think we should use docker hosts instead of
> Kubenetes host.
>
> Wdyt?
>
> Thanks.

> Lahiru Sandaruwan
> Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
> Senior Software Engineer,
> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
> lean.enterprise.middleware
>
> email: lahi...@wso2.com cell: (+94) 773 325 954