Hi Chamila,

Looks like there is a flaw in the logic. The extension should be
invoked via DefaultExtensionHandler. This could be a merge conflict.
Also we should refactor cartridge agent to support customizable
extension handlers. I've created a JIRA to track this task [1].

Tenant listeners under registerTenantEventListeners() should be removed.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-808

Thanks.

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera