Hi Gayan,

May be following tips would help to separate your existing changes in to
formatting and business logic without reformatting. [1] deals with removing
white space from the changes, but additionally [2], git add -p, allows
selecting the sections that need to be staged for a particular commit.

[1] -
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3515597/git-add-only-non-whitespace-changes
[2] -
http://johnkary.net/blog/git-add-p-the-most-powerful-git-feature-youre-not-using-yet/