Hi All,

I could find following tasks tagged for 4.1.0 M1 milestone at the moment
[1]. Please take sometime to update the status or move to M2 if not ready.

Bug STRATOS-706  member terminate event should log reason
Bug STRATOS-776 Stratos in docker image not starting
New Feature STRATOS-781 Stratos Kubernetes Integration
New Feature STRATOS-786 Kubernetes Cluster Monitor to maintain the minimum
number of replicas
New Feature STRATOS-788 Container API for Cloud Controller
New Feature STRATOS-789 Dynamic Host Port allocation
Bug STRATOS-377 Getting "Tenant not found" warning when subscribing
cartridges as super tenant
Bug STRATOS-589 [vCloud] Getting error when unsubscribing, but instance
terminated successfully
Bug STRATOS-590 DHCP based IP assignment not working on vCloud environment
Improvement STRATOS-603 Validate Git URL
Bug STRATOS-641 LoadBalancer doesn't keep super-tenant subscriptions for a
multi-tenant service
Bug STRATOS-668 Java.naming.provider.url is incorrect in HAProxy Extension
jndi.properties file
Bug STRATOS-674 Users and Roles can not be created via the UI
Bug STRATOS-677 Instances are getting spawn when unsubscribing
Bug STRATOS-685 Resources got loaded from Registry when publishing events
to BAM
Bug STRATOS-705 create docker files for stratos products and activemq/mysql
Bug STRATOS-723 Stratos stopped working with java.net.SocketException
Sub-task STRATOS-734 General Improvements to Stratos in docker image
Bug STRATOS-757 Cartridge Agent Health Stats Plugin
Sub-task STRATOS-764 use a maven docker plugin to build stratos docker
images
Bug STRATOS-771 [Wiki] Auto commit option in UI not documented
Bug STRATOS-779 Stratos is creating more instances than the max limit
Bug STRATOS-846 Failed to process instance clean up using available message
processors
Improvement STRATOS-695 [Wiki] - Improve Cartridge Documentation
Improvement STRATOS-763 Re-organizing puppet modules structure

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS/fixforversion/12327182/

Thanks,
Sajith