Thanks guys,

+1 for the tools folder.
I added sonar quality profile into
stratos/tools/code-quality/Apache-Stratos-Sonar-Quality-Profile.xml
location.
Will add the other templates and formatters also there

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 11:04 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahi...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 11:01 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> May be we can place them in the tools folder in git.
>

> Yah. May be in a directory called "code-quality" in tools.
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 9:22 PM, Chamila De Alwis <chami...@wso2.com>
wrote:

>>> IMO since code formatters don't have anything that would behave
different in different environments, the best choice would be to simply add
it to version control.

>>> Regards,
>>> Chamila de Alwis
>>> Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
>>> Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com

need to maintain set of code templates / formatters which to be used by the
Developers.