Hi Isuru,

I have done some changes to the Member Lifecycle and also added events:

Things changed:
- I have introduced a new state called Inactive. Currently we detect
members as Inactive but it is not reflected in topology, rather we
straightway consider those as Faulty members and terminate them. May be we
can split the member faulty timeout into two parts and first detect them as
Inactive and then after the second timeout consider them as Faulty and
terminate. In this way there is a buffer time for the members to come back
to Active state. WDYT?

- I have renamed "Activated" to "Active" since we introduced Inactive state.

- I have renamed "In Maintenance" to "Pre Terminate" because "In
Maintenance" would not mean that the member is about to be terminated.

Please add your thoughts.

Thanks
​

--