Hi,

I started writing unit tests for the Python cartridge agent with the
intention of keeping code aligned to the requirements that can change in
the Java cartridge agent.

I started with the Py.Test module to write and run unit tests. Py.Test is
one of the most used testing libraries in Python and because of the wide
spread use, a lot of handy tools are packed along with it, like test
collection and reporting. There is also another library called Nose, but
there seems to be a lot of online resources for Py.Test.

I expect to bring up the code coverage level up to at least 60% with unit
tests alone.

Any inputs, suggestions? :) I think we can use Py.Test for other Python
code in the Stratos project too.

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163