Hi Imesh,

This situation is similar to the Instance Status events (sent by CA) and
Member* events (sent by CC). Since CC updates the topology, we need to
first send the application status events to the relevant topic by AS, so
that CC can update the Topology and send the relevant Topology event.
Therefore we have these two topics, and IMHO using the same name for these
two types of events are confusing. We should use different conventions, as
we do currently for Instance* and Member* events.