Hi all,

This is to update the testing Developer Preview-3 for the end to end work
flow. Since we have introduced the termination behaviour, we are executing
the following steps to verify  flow.

* Deploy an composite application with nested groups
* Autoscaler wil bring them using defined startup order
* Application will become Active

Case 1:

* Terminate one cluster's VM from IaaS (where this cluster is
*independent* from
all other siblings)
* Nothing will happen to parents
* Cluster eventually become active.

This is working fine.

Case 2:

 * Terminate one cluster's VM from IaaS (where this cluster is *dependent* on
some siblings)
* It will notify the parent about inActive state
* Parent will behave according its specified termination behaviour and
notify its parent
* When this notification stops where a parent has *kill-none or at
application level, *that parent will push all the children to be terminated.
* Once all the children are terminated from the sub section, that parent
will bring them in parallel.

Finalising this by identifying issues.

Case 3:

* Unsubscribing from application
   - all the cluster will be marked as terminated and they will gradually
terminated..
   - once all the clusters are terminated, parent will be terminated
   - Eventually application will be terminated and send the application
terminated event
   - all others act upon application terminated event and remove the
application related information from their side.

The above is working fine now..

   - Metadata service will also remove app details (We are testing this)

FYI:
All the identified sibling to be terminated, will be terminated in parallel
as of now. We are not maintaining any order when terminating as i explained
in the earlier mail.

Isuruh/Udara, can you also add, if i miss any testing steps?

Thanks,
Reka

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu