Hmm yeah we are creating a new member, add it to the topology and
sending InstanceSpawnedEvent.

My concern was whether it is expensive to update the topology again and
again. But then realized that we are doing it every time when CC receives
each instance status event :)

So yeah, no problem. We can go with it.

Thanks.