Hi Martin,

Initially we thought of doing two releases for docker and grouping, but due
to time constrain we are going to do a single release which carry both
grouping and docker in one release which is 4.1.0.

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Martin Eppel (meppel) <mep...@cisco.com>
wrote:

>  Hi Imesh,
>

> Since we are merging the 4.0.0-grouping branch into the master are these
> changes (grouping) also going into 4.1 ?
>

> Thanks
>

> Martin

Lakmal Warusawithana
Vice President, Apache Stratos