Sorry this is a bit of a diversion but...

My son is studying greek and I was helping him learn his vocab. He had to
translate στρατός and after a while I realized that was Stratos. It means
Army in Greek.

We originally chose the name based on the cloud term, but actually I like
the "army" analogy a lot: Stratos is like an army of workers of different
types. And the manager is the στρατηγός (strategos) - the general. That is
where strategy comes from.

Diversion over.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
CTO and Co-Founder, WSO2

UK: +44 207 096 0336

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
twitter.com/pzfreo
p...@wso2.com

wso2.com Lean Enterprise Middleware

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not
the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this
communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.