Hi Nirmal,

Great finding!

But I don't follow your reasoning for this behavior. Could you explain how
this can be related to "less number of events" being published by agents?

IMHO, events coming from agents should be sampled and averaged within a
fixed time intervals. This should be done in a separate CEP execution plan.
Those sampled events then should be sent to
SecondDerivativeFinderWindowProcessor.
In that way we won't run into issues where time intervals are less than
1000 since it will take those values for pre-defined intervals.

I might be missing a key piece here, but thought of sharing this :)

Thanks.