I have now done the following changes:
- Added get applications resource to REST API
- Added list-applications command to CLI
- Removed CLI commands subscribe-cartridge, list-cartridge-subscriptions,
unsubscribe-cartridge and deprecated command classes
- Fixed coding convention issues in the CLI
- Fixed a null pointer issues in CloudControllerUtil.toJavaUtilProperties()
method
- Updated info logs in ApplicationBuilder class in autoscaler

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2