Please try to hold your commits to both docker-grouping-merge and master
branches now.
I'm now merging changes from docker-grouping-merge branch to master.

I did a quick test with rebase and merge, merge worked without a problem
but the rebase failed with conflicts. Will try to resolve conflicts in
rebase approach and push those to remote master to preserve individual
commits.

Thanks