Hi Devs,

I think we need to $subject, specially in the messaging component. In
single JVM, since we have only one Topology model, and three sets of
updaters, there are multiple logs indicating that Topology has already been
updated.

For an example when a service created, there will be multiple level logs
saying the service has been already created, since there are three threads
updating the topology. IMO, after the initial successful update to
topology, we can use debug logs to indicate that the service has already
been created.

In general, this will reduce the number of default log lines and thus will
reduce the difficulty to analyze the default log.

WDYT?

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.